This course provides the student with an introduction to curriculum, its theoretical dimensions including recent developments and changes in curriculum planning. It further explores and provides hands-on experience in:
- Contextualization of curriculum needs
- The components involved in its development
- Techniques for implementation
- Continuous monitoring and evaluation of curriculum
- The roles personnel play in its planning
- Challenges associated with its development.
- Curriculum management process