Early Childhood Education course will cover the full spectrum of early childhood education from birth through age eight. History, curriculum, program applications, current trends and issues will be examined. It covers the basics of early education and care with a plethora of practical suggestions for:
- Providing safe, healthy, and appropriately stimulating learning environments
- Child development and developmentally appropriate practices
- Integrated curricula for holistic development
- Proactive teaching strategies
- Partnering with families
- Child assessment
- Program management and professionalism.